Tuesday 1 November 2011

Chewing Gum and posters.

I have been walking around in London and noticing chewing gum stuck on posters in a less than successful attempt to be amusing by some people. I was just walking by one such destroyed poster this evening and thought that chewing gum companies could make a bundle out of just putting up a poster with their name on it.

We need so many more of these!
When I came back home and researched a bit on the subject, I found out that such posters existed, but now they don't so much. I think such posters should always be around cause let's just face it, it's easier to stick gum on a wall rather that wrapping it up in paper. Also, it's effective advertising, but only if companies are smart enough to take advantage of it.

Sometimes I am scared to lean against a wall, cause I am afraid of gum sticking on my hair. And it's not just on posters its everywhere, chairs, pillars, bus stands... and I think all these places would make wonderful venues for advertising chewing gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment