Thursday 17 November 2011

UNDERGROUND!!

I don't know whether I am jinxed or is the tube service really messed up, cause it seems to be running perfectly when I am in no hurry to get anywhere, but the moment I am late for anything, there seem to be some "minor delays" on the lines that I need to use.
I don't want to be complaining but, it feels like it's been happening too often lately. I have been in London for two years now, and really it does have an impressive transport system, but, it's had that for a long time now. My point here is that it's not growing, yes, there are repairs and all of that going on, but a real achievement would be perfect service when there aren't any repairs going on. The tube's been around for quite sometime now, I am sure the brilliant mind's behind it have had enough time to brainstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment